There are many different ways to approach E commerce. Magento offers a large number of ways to configure the way your E commerce looks and supplies a wide array of functionality out of the box. This means that you can start with a simple E commerce site, and evolve your content and functionality as you gain experience.
- Magento is open source (no license fees)
- Magento is supported by a large number of developers (no supplier lock in)
- Supports multi language
- Supports multi branding (different webs pointing to the same underlying product database)
- Supports multi shop (different web sites (or your customer's sub-sites) based on a single underlying database.
- Customized E Commerce for Industrial Companies
- Magento Installation and Configuration€850.00
Installation and configuration of Magento open source software on cloud server. Includes:
- Single language installed as default
- User interface layout based on standard templates
- Customer name and logo included on web pages and emails
- Customer color scheme included on web pages
- Setup of payment options according to customer requirements
- Modification of web texts according to customer requests
- Modification of email texts according to customer requests
Does not include:
- Maintenance and upgrades
- Multi language
- Loading of product data
- Magento Hosting and Backups (1 year subscription)€950.00
- Magento Product Import from excel sql or other data source€750.00
Process to Load Product Catalogue Data from Excel or similar to Magento
- Analisis of the way that the products are to be presented and searched in the e commerce catalogue.
- Definition of the product attributes required.
- Analisis of existing data sources (excel, sql, csv)
- Definition of templates to be completed with any missing data by customer
- Dry run (non live) The data is loaded into the database and presented for checking by the customer.
- Following any corrections the data is re loaded, and the products go live on the E commerce site.